- Guest Rooms and Services
- Can I book via the website without Web Reservation Member?
- Yes, you can book without registering membership. However, if you do not register as a member, you will be asked to enter the information required for booking each time when you make a reservation. We highly recommend registering as a member.
- Can I cancel my Web reservation membership?
- You can cancel on the Change Account Form the Your Personal Information page on the Web Reservation Member page.
- Is there a charge to register Web Reservation Member?
- No, the Web Reservation Member registration is free of charge.
- I have forgotten the password for Web Reservation Member logon.
- Please click Password reset on the Web Reservation Member registration page to retrieve your password.
- How do I make changes or cancel my Web booking?
- Click the Reservation Confirmation Form button and then you can change or cancel a reservation that you have made on the website.
- Can I reserve multiple rooms at the same time?
- Yes, you can make a multiple room reservation. When you are searching for available rooms, select the number of rooms you would like to reserve. You can reserve up to 10 rooms on a single reservation.
- I have registered my mobile phone email address for the reservation. I have not received the confirmation email.
- Our confirmation email may not be able to reach to the mobile phone email address due to the security settings of mobile phone email system.
Please set your mobile phone to receive email from Keio Presso (@presso-inn.com).
Also, you will not receive an email if your email address includes the following. Please register another email address.
• ".” is just before the "@"
• Two consecutive "."
- Can you send your hotel brochure to me?
- We publish an online brochure.
Please move to the desired hotel page and download or take a look at the online brochure.
- Can I send a baggage by courier service to the hotel and collect it at check-in?
- Yes, you can send your baggage to us and we will keep it at the Front Desk. You will receive it when you check-in. Please enter the name of the person who is staying at our hotel and the date of check-in in the shipping slip.
Please check the address of the hotel in our online brochure.
Please note that collect luggage and COD baggage are not accepted.
- Can I request an early check-in?
- You can check in from 3:00 p.m. when we will have prepared your room. If you arrive earlier, our Front Desk can keep your luggage. After you check out, the Front Desk can look after your luggage on that day.
- Do room amenities include a toothbrush?
- Yes, a toothbrush is included in your room amenities. For bathroom amenities such as razor, hairbrush, cotton buds, please see the「Room&Facility」page for each hotel.
- Can two people stay in a single room?
- Single rooms may only be used by one person. There are no offers at an additional charge for a single room with two people.
- Can I stay with small children?
- One adult can share a bed with one child up to 9 years old free of charge.
We also offer the free breakfast service for a child sharing a bed.
- Can I stay at your hotel for a few ours (Day Use)?
- Rooms are not available for just a few hours.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- The following credit cards are available.
Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Amex, Diners, Keio Passport, UnionPay
- What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation after booking will be charged as follows:
● General guest (up to 14 persons)
No-show: 100% of room rate
Date of arrival: 100% of room rate
One day prior to the date of arrival: 50% of room rate
● Group (15 people or more)
No-show: 100% of room rate
Date of arrival: 100% of room rate
One day prior to the date of arrival: 80% of room rate
Seven days prior to the date of arrival: 20% of room rate
- Do you have a parking lot for guests' cars?
- There is no parking at the hotel.
The hotels are very convenient for public transport.
- Can I stay in the same room if I stay two nights?
- 2You will stay in the same room for two nights unless you choose a different room type (single room, double room, smoking or non-smoking) for each night when making the reservation. Our housekeeper will visit your room during the day. You can leave your luggage in your room.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
In fact, Keio Presso Inn Shinjuku, Keio Presso Inn Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Keio Presso Inn Ikebukuro, and Keio Presso Inn Hamamatsucho have a convenience store located on the first floor of the same building. For other hotels, there is a convenience store within a five-minute walk.
- Do hotel guests have a curfew?
- No, there is no curfew. However, the entrance door will be locked at night between 24:00 and 6:00 for security. You can unlock the entrance door by scanning your room key in the card reader. Please take your room key when you go out.
- Can I have a meeting in my room with a visitor?
- Please have your meetings with visitors in the lobby.
Thank you for your understanding.
- What kind of amenities are available at the Front Desk?
- Blanket, Pillows (Soft type), Nail clippers , Thermometer, Trouser press (on each floor), Laptop (limited number at 1,000 yen/night)
For more information, please visit the 「Our Services」 page.
Guest Rooms and Services
- Is the internet available in the guest room?
- A high-speed internet connection (LAN, 100 Mbps) is available free of charge in all guest rooms. An Ethernet cable is provided in all guest rooms. In addition, you can access Wi-Fi free of charge. We also have a mobile terminal with free Internet connection in the lounge.
- Can I send our luggage via courier?
- Please ask that the Front Desk. Please fill out the shipping slip stored in the desk in the guest room or get it at the Front Desk. A shipping carton is available at the Front Desk
- Do you have a trouser press?
- Yes, a trouser press is located in the elevator hall on each floor. Please feel free to take it to your room.
- Do you have a dry cleaning service?
- Please ask at the Front Desk. Please bring the clothes to be dry cleaned to the Front Desk.
However, the reception hours, fees, holidays will vary depending on the hotel. Please contact the Front Desk at your hotel for more information. We also have a self-service laundry facility.
- Can I get a body massage in my room?
- We do not provide a massage service. Thank you for your understanding.
- Does the guest room have an air purifier?
- All guest rooms have an air purifier with a humidifying function.
- What kind of channels can I see on the TV in the guest room?
- You can watch digital terrestrial broadcasts and BS digital broadcasts* Some channels are not available for viewing. You can also view movies on the TV in your room.
Pay-per-view channels are available from when you start watching until 10 a.m. on the following day at 1,000 yen (tax included).
- Can I make a phone call outside the hotel from the room phone?
- No, we do not provide an external connection, but you can use a public phone in the lobby to make a phone call. We will transfer an incoming call for you to your room.
- Does the hotel offer breakfast?
- Yes, we offer a complimentary breakfast.
Breakfast is served in the breakfast area or the cafe lounge. Please enjoy freshly made breads, salad, coffee, tea, juice from 6:30 to 9:30 every morning.
*The breakfast menu and time varies depending on the hotel.
- Can I depart early in the morning?
- The payment is made when you check-in, so, there is no payment procedure at your checkout. Please return your room key to the collection box for an early departure.
- Can I leave my luggage after check-out?
- Yes, the Front Desk can look after your luggage on that day.
Please ask at the Front Desk.